Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

C-Lowe ♥

Click on the image for full view :)
Thanks, Rishika and Ananya for the pictures :)

I'm fed up with the fact that only a few of us post on this blog! Now I'm just going to steamroll on ahead and post whatever i like whenever i feel like!

This week as well as the last was awesome fun! I never thought people in this college would like me :) (that is, assuming you guys do like me)

Working with everyone on everything was an amazing experience! And omg not a single catfight!! I especially like our course because, since its not one parents would force their kids into, we have a lot of like-minded people with similar interests :) Coming from a science background, I couldn't imagine a class where i could let my creativity run wild, and where my classmates did the same :)

It's like being in some sort of fairyland, where everbody just clicks with you :)



Here are some things i like about our class:

1.Writing! There are people who like it!

2.Reading! Other than textbooks!

3.People have got nothing against movies with subtitles! I lahve em :)

4.I'm not a poor student here! Hahahaha :P

5.Everbody is wild and eccentric in their own way!

6.Freedom to bicker with teachers! (Teachers, dont take it badly please!)

7.Left handers~! :D

8.And waaaay more things that are not coming to mind right now :P



MY COLLEGE LIFE ROCKS...all thanks to my teachers and fellow students :)

And if i happen to say something you dont like, please just ignore me! I'm always griping and complaining about something or the other!

Also, i have a tendency to simply sit and look murderous if i disagree with something...ignore this too!

And oh, i never volunteer for something i'm neutral about without incentive ;)

BIG BIG LAHVE to you all :)

~Winona

P.S isnt it ironic how i was the one whining about walls of text?

10 comments:

  1. Winona I totally agree with EVERYTHING u jus said ...... and yes, very ironic that you kept whining about the walls of text! :P
    and we do like you, you quirky eccentric person!
    I love college too, I mean I had mixed feelings before joining, whether it would be fun, whether I was right for the course, if I would fit in, would it be too strict, etc etc ....
    But its just PERFECT :) and pretty much the opposite of strict!! (p.s. teachers, that's not a complaint :P) I love how free we can be with each other, whether it's among other students or teachers and how we're free to share our ideas, even if they're nonsensical, and then make them something bigger and better :)
    And I do think we have an AMAZING mix of people in our class and I'm so glad we all seemed to have gotten along so well! :) here's to an AWESOME beginning!!! hoping it'll continue ..... :D "C" lowe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. winona DAH-ling.....you are so right...didnt expect college to be so WILD....so heres hopin for a lot more films,fevicol and freedom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omagosh *trying to sound squeaky and girlie and failing miserably* you just said EVERYTHING that I've been thinking and wanting to say about college! I had my doubts,since i was in Mounts before and it sort of sucked(:S) but I'm having the time of my life here! Learning SO much from everyone and just loving the creativity that pours out from every side of the comm-e class! I love everything about college,from classes to freezing and forgetting to talk in front of the PSA:D I still can't believe I enrolled for debate skills and PSA *still freaking out* exciting all in all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND the most shocking is that most people actually seem to LIKE me and no one find me scary looking anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!

    Love you all!
    ananya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear, you guys! I mean, i've always been considered unintelligent and stupid bcoz of my science skills, so its very refreshing to be in a place where your skills are appreciated!LOWE you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Winona: To be honest, I was a little scared of you cause you never spoke or smiled much.. But now, haha, I think you know we are getting along pretty well.. especially when we've got so many things in common to talk about.. Real fun mate.. Love ya! But I'm still mad at you for the piano thingy! :P

    About college, I was scared, didn't know how it'd be and yata, yata, yata.. :P same old thing.. And hey, I'm enjoying this much better than a co-ed!! That's more important than anything else eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm speechless. What do i say when everything I'm thinking has already been verbalized?
    Thank you Winona, for reminding everyone how lucky we are to have C-love, let's just hope this lasts. *wipes a tear* =D
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. C love forever!! And Winona, I don't just like you, I love you!! (Smit, are you reading this? =P)

    ReplyDelete
  8. dis is so cute...lvya all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw :) this is so true , you just said everything i wanted to say, thank you winona :) love yu'all C mates:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the part " I'm not a poor student here!" lol

    ReplyDelete