Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

hmmm....yes its me...

Hi all,

yes as you all very well know how much of a writer i am...

but, there is something i could share...

So here we goo...

I MISS my previous school The Daly College, Indore, i miss my friends, my boarder buddies, my humanities gang, my teachers, my Vice Principal (Mr.Potty), but most of all my school campus and the main building.

I have had the time of my life over there, its something i cant even express.

when i went there, i did not know that i will happen to miss it so much? I wish i did know it then!

Even if i thank all my teachers and my friends like a million of times, i do not think i can give them back what they have given me.

Its like a small world in there, everything just so nice and pleasant, while i was there i wanted to run away with my friends, but towards the end, we started collecting all our memories, clicking pictures, just sitting outside in the garden staring at squirrels play, we wished and prayed we could stay back in there for some more time, but the time has to pass, and so it did.

Our graduation  day arrived, we were all very excited, because it was not an ordinary one, it was special, very special. We would be wearing our school formals and dressing up with our blazers with our own college colours for the last time, from Dalians, we would be turning to Old-Dalians now, soon.

We all cried in joy and sorrow, our parents standing there, we hoped we made them proud, gave roses to our favorite teacher. we knew we have troubled them like crazy and they would never want us back, but one thing even they knew, that we would miss them and we did love them at the end of the day.

I cry as i write this, i m not the one who cries so easily, but i have been missing them recently.

A tragedy took place on the 3rd of oct, something that none of us can still get over with, one of our batch mate is no more, he died in a car accident, and the other two friends are in the hospital.

But, one thing we all realized that even though we did not know each other two well, and were just the typical hi-bye friends, we did feel the pain. All of us did, hoping that the other two recover soon. Is this the Dalian feeling? The togetherness? The connection the emotions?

In the end all I would like to say is-I AM PROUD TO BE A DALIAN. 

And will always be one.

Anamica Jain


No comments:

Post a Comment