Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Kiss of love

Hey guys!
This is my first attempt on writing a poem, hope you think its decent.
-deepakshi :)



I feel all alone,
and it seems like there's no where to go.
So many people around me,
yet not one strong enough to hold me,
not even one genuine hug,
nor a kiss of love.


I'm walking these streets all alone,
and it seems like there's nowhere to go.
I sit and wonder what people think of me,
whether
I'm the star or the darkness in their lives.
I only wonder if anyone would accept me,
for who i am & not what they're changing me into
.


As I continue my stroll down this lonely road
all these emotions floating in front of my eyes
it becomes too much to handle,
and I need a passage to show me the light
away from the cold and darkness,
away from those who
don't want me to be there.

Now my walk seems to come to an end
and i fall into this trance,
where
I'm pulled into my mother's embracing arms
a kiss so warm and bed to sleep
I knew i was safe now; in my mother's arms
and now that light dawned right down on me...

4 comments:

  1. hey its more than decent...:)
    its nice....
    smit

    ReplyDelete
  2. so this is what you were writing in opp eng class...not bad deepu..very impressive!!! its really nice..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh n pani yes thats what i was writing..lol
    u finally got to see it :P

    ReplyDelete