Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

When Did I Fall?

He stood there, looking away from me. I could only see his profile. The first thing I noticed about him was his hair (You couldn’t miss it!). His curls caught the sun light oh-so-perfectly! *sigh* How could one look so good? I wondered as I looked him over from head to toe. Curly hair, a slight tan, strong jaw line, broad shoulders. It doesn’t get better than this, I thought to myself.

He stepped off the pavement, time and space seemed to slow down and merge. I watched in a daze as he got closer and closer to me. I woke up as soon as I hit the ground. He had stepped off the pavement and onto the road, right in front of my bike. I had crashed into him and that’s when I fell.

(Note: This was inspired by all the random people who cross the road without looking left AND right before crossing. I nearly hit someone the other day, so I write this from (near) experience.)

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment