Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Whew! Hello everyone!!!

I've FINALLY managed to access this blog! It feels so good to able to type out here! I had tried accessing it in June, but my dear screen had a nasty habit of screaming " ACCESS DENIED" each time I tried to sign in. I thought it was because I got the password wrong, but apparently the Privacy Settings that my internet-server has are really high. Of course, the technician added some jazz about internet-speed and what-d'you-call-it net connections and a whole lot of terms that made no sense even to me... Point being that I've got a new internet connection and voila! (Sorry for boring all of you with such a waste of cyber-space but really, after all that one goes through- including the paranoia that accompanies feeling technologically handicapped when you're only eighteen- I need to vent here!)

So, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!! (No, no, it isn't New Year, it's just me!)

Ah, and as a - token - of appreciation to you all for having put up with my whining, I'm attaching a Youtube link below. It's one of the most hilarious I've seen and do, do, do watch it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8RAM8Lg80o&feature=related

-Manjari

3 comments: