Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I woke up with tears in my eyes,
because of a decision that was full of lies,
at first I thought that what I felt was true,
till I sat by my window and became so blue;
I went out thinking I might get you off my mind,
trying so hard to act as if I am blind.
As I walked without even knowing where I would be;
from my vision, a picture of an angel stood by me;
Confused...I ran home as fast as I could possibly do,
just to forget all my thoughts of you.
I stopped when I saw some friends;
asking me if I was alright?
don't know whats on my mind,
I asked them if I was right
I told them, I asked you to leave me alone
and that I'm feeling so sad,
I want you to come home.
I knew from the start, I was wrong
that I don't even know what took me so long.
They told me that all I have to do,
was to say sorry;
but I'm scared, you might not accept my apology.
I told them I need to go home
and that I would be just fine
all that I would do is to wish
I can still call you mine.
As I was walking on my way home
I looked up the sky-
I remembered my promise that,
I would fly with you no matter how high.
Again I sat; thought of how many times I broke your heart
I'm sorry, just to say I'm sorry
and that I never want us apart.
As I laid down in bed, I gave myself time to cry;
and just hope and pray, this isn't goodbye.

-Lovlyn

2 comments: