Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Jaipur

My Favorite city- JAIPUR
I got a wonderful chance to spend two beautiful years of my school days in Jaipur,the city I fall in love with..
Thinking about Jaipur flashes so many pictures in front of my eyes…
The mouth watering sweets and chaats, the pink walled city with numerous shopping places.
Jaipur is a wonderful blend of traditional and modern living, you can find ladies clad with handful churi’s and ghoonghat and the youngsters with their latest bikes and scooties…

My favorite place is city market-this comprises of bapu bazaar, indira bazaar, Nehru bazaar all consecutively located; for jewelery we have Johri bazaar which itself is made up of numerous lanes for different jewelery types..
Being in Jaipur fills me with immense joy and freshness..

Richa Tomar

No comments:

Post a Comment