Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

10 (there are many, but I’ll just bore you with the 10!) things I have to do before I die (I guess :P)-

(NOT in order!!!)
•Figure out how to build a time machine, build one and use it to do the following things (of the many!)-
*Smack Kunti in the head for letting her son (Karna) die in such a sad way….man she’s one annoying chick! Mistake after mistake….I mean, how stupid and dense and cruel can you get lady?!
*Make sure Karna doesn’t die (though I guess he has to)….and MEET KRISHNA!!!! *squeaks* Omigosh I’m excited just thinking about it!!! (Okay I don’t really know the Mahabharata that well, but I love these two! They are my idea of perfect for some reason, and I go gaga over them!)
*Meeting Leonardo Da Vinci and Michelangelo will be next on my Time Machine to-do list…
*And bring back food from 1000 or so years ago and eat it in the present!!! *Giggles* that will be so fun…to see what happens :D
•Have many one night stands…. I’m not too big on the whole “relationship” thing (prefer having them as friends=/) so this seems like a more exciting option! And besides, I’ll need to experience everything before I can choose (stupid hormones)…..I like the whole Friends with Benefits scheme! So a general list would be-
*Hott guys (like my aerobics instructor!) who will satisfy all my physical needs (I can’t believe I’m typing all this, but heck, I’m CRAZILY bored!)
*Random girls (have to experience everything!!!)….it would be annoying if I actually knew the person!
*And I of course have to have a threesome! I want to go on a Euro trip and try everything out there (I really LOVE Italians!)
I apologize if I seem like a sex crazed maniac :D In my defense, I think I have intimacy issues ;P I still have a lot to learn (I can’t flirt right….I just act like a guy or else have crazy African stalkers cause I overdo it)
But if I do find the *snorts* “right” person I will definitely not live in denial or whatever :P
•Go on a worldwide trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *eeeepp* Italy, France, Greece, Germany….Brazil, Argentina, Peru…..Afghanistan, Pakistan, Jammu and Kashmir……JAPAN!
•GET MULTIPLE TATTOOES!!!! I plan on getting one sometime this semester or the next, but I want to have at least 5! Sadly I need to wait till I start earning….I doubt my mum will fund (even for my first one, I’ve been collecting for months).
•I know this is going to sound all serious and stupidly obvious, but I want to do well in life….get a decent job! For some reason (self pity) I keep feeling worthless and like I’ll never get a job or a career that I want! So I plan on working hard (for the first time in my life)….though my hard is quiet average :P
I know one thing for sure though….whether I get what I want or not, do well or not, I’ll always be content with my life and happy *sees the brighter side of life*!!!
•I JUST HAVE TO DEBATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Bangs head* oh my gosh, this is getting ridiculous! I am acting ridiculous (and stupid, cowardly, lame…). I prepare like crazy, am fine till the event begins, and once it does I forget how to breathe and my mind just BLANKS out! Seriously, nothing is there in my head at that point…..zilch! I even forget how to READ from a piece of paper!!!! BUT I DON’T CARE! I WILL GET OVER IT (to hell with my fear)…..but I think it’s going to take a while Bear with me C-gulls!
•LOSE 10KGS IN ONE YEARS TIME (or maybe a little more). This isn’t because I’m suffering from low self esteem or whatever, but because I have to get rid of my Epilepsy (yes, I have a minor form of Epilepsy/Seizures….have had it since I was in 7th std)! The Doctors say that to reduce my medication I have to lose weight, and I’ve finally decided to take them seriously (never did till now….sadly).
•This next one is close enough to the last point, GET RID OF MY EPILEPSY! Stupid thing has been plaguing me for 6 years now (ok it’s not its fault that it keeps coming back, I’m just very irresponsible….well WAS!). How ironic is this, this thing is caused because of sleep deprivation and I’m a dumb Insomniac!!! So basically, going to sleep is the biggest hassle of my life! But ever since college started things have changed, and I’m making more of an effort, so let’s see :D
•If I manage to live past 25-30 years (which I am somehow doubting….it seems so….impossible!!!), I really have to stop living in a city and settle down in some remote, quiet, peaceful, deserted, forested place like Coorg or Ooty. I’m already tired of the city life….each time I go to Coorg (I’m not a Coorgi, just as holidays) I feel so free and happy and at peace there! But the moment we enter the city, I get the feeling of being trapped and of suffocation….I want to be alone and want to stop hearing the constant chattering and murmuring sound in my ears.
•And the last one is, I want make Humans co-exist with Elves, Dragons, Pixies, Dwarves, Sphinxes, Phoenix’ and other and not have Humans hunt them down! My friend Sandhiya is an elf, and we are able to co-exist beautifully, so why can’t they all?! They are tired of hiding, and I promised Them (I’ve never actually seen them, but they used Telepathy to ask me) that I would help in making Humans less hostile towards them…..so for I haven’t been very successful as my own mother doesn’t believe in them, but I’ll show her! Dragons, Elves and Fairies DO exist, in a world parallel to ours!!!!!


madness by
Ananya *laughing*

9 comments:

  1. oh wow i actually posted this thing *feels a bit nauseous* PLEASE dont think i totally crazy!
    ananya

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know this might sound really rude but im not really one of the diplomatic ones!!!

    ok here it goes, when one looks at you in class they see a sane girl with no blonde or crazy in her but this piece is not going to help you keep that up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that wasnt rude at all! thanks for it actually! and i agree:) but i usually dont give a crap what people think,and i just let things happen,so i dont mind too much:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. without meaning to be,this ended up like a lil diary entry! but since i was writing this for the blog i said why not,and just posted it,before i could change my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. rofl! i really admire the courage it takes to be so honest. have a happy life you sex-crazed-elf-befriending maniac!

    shruthi

    ReplyDelete
  6. see :) i told you she had mental tendencies ... NO ONE believed me ...you know I love you right so keep up these crazy things <3 lol ... jokes apart i think this is sooooooooo you ananya ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. A little woozy here!!!! Is this really you???

    ReplyDelete
  8. you've got the whole writing exactly as you'd speak down perfectly you know that right?
    I really, really hope you do most of these things within these 3 yrs..i'm never gonna get to see anything crazier ever:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. and that was me, anin, finally - i know

    ReplyDelete