Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

You, Me and Us

With you, I learnt what it is

to be happy; and learnt

how it is to be fulfilled.

With you, I came to know

what is laughter;

It was because of you,

my life began again..

I walk with you in my dreams

I wish I were with you all

the time..


You are the music,

that's hard to find..

You're worth more than a life!

You are the harmony

to my soul..

Because of you, the candle

in my spirit has been lit;

When you are at another end,

my mind searches only for you.

It longs for you..


I seem to have thorns,

when I walk without you;

Because my vision is perfect,

only with you; Else, I'm blind.

When you hold my hands,

I feel safe; It feels soothing

to note that I

possess you, as my

true friend.. Without you

the petals of my flower fall.


And what has been going, has

not been seen as obvious; You

are the words that throw magic

into my book, without which,

my book makes no sense, and

I wouldn't be successful;

As one turns the pages of

my book, they read:

you,

me, and

us..


- Madhu

No comments:

Post a Comment