Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

DeLuSiOn !!!

Heya guys :) this is something that I wrote a long time ago ... hope you like it :)


Fading, falling, coloring, discoloring
Why should beauty take the form of bright color ?
Why not dull fadedness take its stead ?
We never know , we never seem to care .

Memory fades in colors of grey
Why may it not take shades that I say?
Gradual though it may be , it dies at death
It takes flight, burrows itself in a trapped grave .

Why does physical nothingness play a role,
In white purity and black death ?
Move on ye kindred ,
If not! man may drown in dizziness of color.

Color of mere fiction
Color that has no reason
No beginning , no end
No creator, no destroyer
No means, no end.

March forward to an abode of 'Freedom'
Though 'Freedom' may bear a different sense for:
You, for me and for friend and foe.

Yardsticks are made to stretch, to even break
I trespass these same lines and refrain to make ,
To make a simple admission .
I seem to be living a Delusion !!!

-Rebecca Raja .

Thanks for reading me :)

1 comment: