Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

untitled

.....just an extract from my diary. which, by the way, records thoughts, not personal experiences, because those are either memorable enough to not have to be written down, or not worth remembering.
this was just a thought. =)
apoorva






"I love you."
Pause.
She can't respond with words, so she clings to him a little longer in reply, willing her fears away.
"Why is it so hard to say it to me? You always seem to hesitate."
"It seems so final once you've gone past feeling and are actually saying. You can't take it back."
"Would you ever take it back from me?"
Pause. "I - I don't know."
"You need to trust yourself."
"I need to protect myself."
"No, you don't. I'll always protect you."
A soft, bitter laugh. "Don't."

2 comments:

  1. True courage comes from fear (such an overdone statement but I just felt the need to put it here) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. surprisingly, that's something i HAVEN'T heard =) plus it makes me feel so much better about so many things <3 so you're good =)

    ReplyDelete