Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

a teardrop has a million story to share


the clock says its 12.55am. Lying on the bed and staring out of the window. It has been raining for quite sometime now. At least i have some company, someone who was already shedding tears. The stillness of the surrounding mesmerises me, I have learnt to live with the silence. Time, has taught me. To live alone, to welcome loneliness. There are many grey pages in my life, when i have been broken..

but have you ever thought how easy it is to break someone? shatter someone beyond repair? ask My devil, he knows, he will tell you...

but do you know how it feels when your broken? how it feels when tears roll down, each drop giving you a million of reasons, reasons to end this suffering, reasons to end yourself... once you end yourself I guess there is no room for tears then, does My devil know that? I wonder...

tears make their way down the cheeks.wets the pillows.wets the bed. Useless,unwanted tears, tears which perhaps would make me embarrassed had anyone else been there, but that's not an issue now,cause i am alone like always. Useless tears...is there any need for them at all? again, I wonder...

sometimes life brings you in such a situation, when you know what your doing is not what you should do, but there again, you continue.

result? tears..each tear has a million stories to share...come and listen some day, and you will know,how this heart bleeds sometimes...

does My devil know?

No

Never.

Silent tears.Silent bleeding.

-shalini sinha

No comments:

Post a Comment