Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

~HER ~

She lingers in the peripheral
Drifts like the breeze
Touches your smooth hair
And pockets your heart with ease.

Her hair of ebony, her eyes of grey
They enrapture you
And hold you prey.
Her prowess, her skill, her versatility
They entice you
And WILL you to stay.

She's your force, you her hold
She's your air, you her breath
Force can do with no hold
And air can do with no breath
But can you! can you do anything sans elle?
'Cause I can't do without you!!!

Every snuggle I remember
Every ludicrous phrase
Every touch and gaze
I think of each day.

I don't want to be AN Invisible, with wretched hair
I want to take that place!!!
I know you won't ask
I know I won't say
God damned hell how long is this going to take???

Rebecca Raja.

Thanks for reading me :)

2 comments: